Grooming

måndag 26 maj 2014

How long does it take to grow a beard? Follow me, week by week. Week 22.

Ok, I'm still struggling with my beard regrowth, but now it seems like the last part of my beard (on the right cheek) has recovered enough from the scarlet fever hair loss. So far it's been eight months since I started loosing my beard. Give it a couple weeks, and then hopefully I can start over and aim for a master beard!

(Background: I had to shave my beard because I lost a lot of it after having scarlet fever in September 2013)

Follow my beard rebirth, week by week. How long does it take to grow a beard? How long does it take for a damaged beard to recover? And does it recover?
Week 22
Length: 0-8 mm (approx.)
Follow me at Instagram:
http://instagram.com/ulf_liljankoski



#skägg #beard #beardrebirth #skäggpånyttfödelse #pånyttfödelse #rebirth #beardregrowth

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar